Friday, December 09, 2005

i dont know what to write


i've logged on to blogger a number of times this week, with good intentions of blogging something. but the ink didn't flow. the keys didn't stroke. my motor senses in my brain didn't give my fingers a chore.

right now i am frantic. ok, not frantic, but thinkin hard about what my top 10 albums of 2005 will be. i have a list of probably 25-30 albums that i need to narrow down to 10. my list keeps growing and as of this moment i don't have a sure-shot number 1 album of 2005.

it snowed a lot last nite. we played snow football last sunday. i hung up christmas lites outside on the porch on Tuesday. there is a strand of lights, about 10 lights probably, that aren't working. i cheated and doubled them up, with working lights strung overtop of the non-working lights. i didn't feel like re-stringing the lights. after all, it was 12 degrees.

who would win in a battle of fists: chuck norris or bruce lee? i'm going with chuck norris, mainly because bruce lee is rumored to be dead.

who would win in a battle of wills: will smith or william shatner? toss up, i'd say.

nick & jessica broke up the day before thanksgiving. i wonder if they had already bought a turkey and had planned on eating it together. to bad for the turkey, if so...

oh, and if you are wondering about the squirrel picture: i had this squirrel friend of mine pose for me a few years ago. he was nuts. i just stumbled across the image on my computer so i thought i'd share it with you.

p.s. he who stands on toilet is high on pot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

nice

Anonymous said...

That squirrel is a little scary. I don't think I could take a picture, I would be afraid that it would jump on the lens of the camera, like Christmas Vacation in the tree. Nice photo!