Friday, April 09, 2010

Book Review: Reaching Unchurched Teens

Reaching Unchurched Teens (Youth Ministry in the Trenches) Reaching Unchurched Teens by Rick Bundschuh


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
not a bad book. it was something i needed to read... to help me refocus my ministry, a bit.

basically, reaching unchurched teens should (obviously) be a priority. at times this has come easy for me. right now, i am finding it to be more difficult. not the interaction with what i'd call 'non-traditional' church kids - but keeping them plugged in to our ministry.

Bundschuh's book on reaching the unchurched teen was practical. it wasn't necessarily mind blowing - but it was refreshing for me.

this book walks you through the process of reaching teens: thinking it through, putting it together, and making it work. it's the kind of book that most youth ministers might need to peruse from time to time.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: