Friday, September 30, 2005

Lost, Burnt Thumbs & Suzanne Cryer

LOST - so this weeks episode was a little slow in parts but the scenes with Locke, Kate & Jack in the hatch were interesting. I am very curious to see how this season will play out. The dynamic has changed now that the hatch has been opened and the others are near.

BURNT THUMBS - so yeah, last night I burnt my thumb really bad on a piece of steamy, greasy hot bacon. yeah, that's right, i said bacon. it hurt pretty bad for about an hour. my wife told me to stick my thumb in milk to nuetralize the pain. oh yeah, the bacon tasted really good and i ate the piece that burned my thumb. Reveng is sweet.

SUZANNE CRYER - who is she, you ask? well last night i was watching ER. there was this couple who couldn't have children so eggs & sperm were implanted into this woman named Claire. The baby went in to distress... Claire didn't want to have a C-section, so the baby was born with little or no brain activity (lack of oxygen to the brain). The "parents' then didn't want the baby. The wife looked really familiar to me. I couldn't place it but i knew i had seen her in other tv shows. her voice was so familiar. I watched the credits but couldn't figure out who she was. After a little research (and after remembering that I thought i remembered seeing her on the show TWO GUYS A GIRL AND A PIZZA PLACE (later called TWO GUYS AND A GIRL) i found out her name was/is Suzanne Cryer (Ashley on TWO GUYS...). then after checking IMDB i saw that she was on SEINFELD. She was Marcy in the infamous Yada Yada Yada episode.

classic line: GEORGE: "you can't 'yada yada' sex... can you?"

No comments: