Thursday, October 27, 2005

nothing to say

i always have these great things to blog but then i put it off and too much time goes by and then it's like, what the heck - why don't you not blog then so i go and watch some tv or eat a snack unless i am doing something else like not going on the computer at home because my son thinks it's his (he's only 2 1/2) and he knows how to use it better than i do, although he has some crazy icons on his desktop - like shortcuts to things i didn't know existed, but that's neither here nor there because the real point to this blog entry was the fact that i have a bad case of no timing when it comes to blogging, realizing that as I type this my fingers are in the wrong positions that Mrs. Rodgers taught me in typewriting 101 back in 11th grade (later changed to Keyboarding once our school got computers Senior year) but i never learned anything from her except how to pretend to be typing but in reality I was playing Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiago (code name AGENT 99 for all you Carmen Sandiago fans) instead of listening which some say is a problem with me, but really i do listen, only to selective things of importance which should be everything but it isn't so I guess i need some therapy or a nap or some mountain dew but i shouldn't because my left bottom row wisdom tooth is bothering me and i am fearing going to the dentist but it is inevitable (see previous blog post from FEB and you'll see that said tooth has been a pain in my mouth for quite some time - making me a moron for not going to the dentist sooner) so i guess i will suck it up and go and hope that our insurance pays for it and then, maybe then i will have something to blog about... let's just hope i blog it in a timely manner.

No comments: