Tuesday, September 25, 2007

so fresh and so clean




new things to see and look at. you've noticed, eh?

it was time for a change. the season, even though it feels like July has changed from summer to fall. the leaves will change when the warmth gives way to the rain soon.

it was time for a change.

we all need change. some fear it - but the newness of change is somewhat exhilarating, isn't it?

alas - i have changed my blog. i really like the new look. 'tis something to be proud of. now, let's hope that it will be incentive for me to blog regularly. i pray that the juices will flow... that my internal creative expressions will not be contained - but shared with one and all.

i am coming up on my three year anniversary of blogging. i hop this will be my most inspired year yet.

embrace newness today - and face the world with gladness.
...

2 comments:

Jen said...

looks good... even if I had to spell it all out for you ;) love ya

troy. said...

Nice. Lookin' fwd to another year!