Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Dreaming of Iceland?

I had a dream last night of Iceland. I was on a trip with a bunch of youth. We stopped at some sort of music store and I was in heaven. It was fantastic. While there, I picked up some Sigur Ros CD's and a DVD. They had some rare stuff that was not available in the U.S. Plus, I picked up the new Radiohead DVD. Then, some of the youth and I left the store - but I was delayed because of the currecny exchange. It took a while for the clerk to get it right or something. I left the store and was walking through some sort of tunnel. It was like in a video game where I had to figure out the right path to get out of where I was. I think I was underground. Then, all of the sudden, I was being chased. As I was running through this tunnel, I went through one of the doors to my left and came out on a grassy knoll. A few of my friends were standing there. We all started running, then until we got to the top of the grassy area. We came to a grinding halt as we almost ran off a cliff. I looked down and there was the rest of our group, swimming in the ocean at the bottom of this revine. Someone then fell down into the sand, but was miraculously o.k. I got down as fast as I could and after securing my prized Sigur Ros and Radiohead possesions on the church bus, I did a cannonball into the Blue Lagoon. It was wonderful. I love Iceland and yet, I've never been...

Dreams are funny how they don't make perfect sence and all, and yet they are so vivid. I like dreams.


(Dreams is also a good Van Halen song)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To bad that you guys couldn't make it out while we were there. We would have loved to take you around. I think you would have really liked it!