Tuesday, November 30, 2004

random musing pt. 2

If I owned a carpet store I'd call it CARPET DIEM.

I have a dream to open up my own diner some day. I'd call it Ed's Diner. I'm already working on the menu. Here are a few items we would prepare:
Apple & cinnamon Milk Shake
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Apple Pie a la mode, with French vanilla cool whip
Porkchops and pieroges
Big, juicy cheeseburgers with fries on the burger
Bagel sandwiches with potato chips on the sandwich
Salad

I'm listening to Cool Hand Luke right now. The other day I listened to some classic Bob Dylan.

I eat one or two Peanut butter and chocolate chunk Chewy granola bars for breakfast each morning.

I love bottled water.

Elf is a good movie. Classic.

yesterday I cleaned the bathroom. Usually my wife does that, but I was in a cleaning mood. I also reorganized the linen closet and also a cupboard in the kitchen that stores tupperware products.

My favorite number is 5.

No comments: