Thursday, November 11, 2004

random musing

yeah... so i've been absent in recent days, from my blog. I am still watching my fast food intake. Here is what has been going on in my life since last Monday.
  • George Bush was elected President. I stayed up until 3 AM to find out who won, and the networks were too afraid to call it. Although I am not entirely happy with how Bush has governed, I think He was the better candidate. The Democrats need help right now. Some on the far left seem so out of touch with middle America.
  • A friend of mine told me about the wonders of iTunes and the iTunes player. I am actually liking it much better than Real Player. This is a big step for me as I was a huge fan of Real Player.
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers are kicking butt and taking names! In the last two weeks they have nocked off two undefeated teams: the Patriots and the Eagles. This week they take on the Browns. How long can they keep this up?
  • Yasser Arafat died.
  • I am eagerly anticipating the release of U2's new album HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB and Nirvana's long awaited box set WITH THE LIGHTS OUT. http://www.nirvanabox.com Both drop on Nov. 23rd.
  • I'm loving the show LOST.
  • I'm readying myself for a youth retreat next weekend.
  • My alma mater - the Louisville Leopards won their first high school football playoff game.
  • And finally, my wife and I found out we are expecting baby number two.

WORD!

That has been my life. Thanks for listening.


No comments: