Monday, November 01, 2004

Fast Food Intake pt. 2

After viewing the documentary SUPERSIZE ME I have been inspired to keep a log (each week) of all the times I eat out at a restaurant or fast food joint... I am almost afraid to know how much I eat out... how much money I am wasting... and how unhealthy I am...THIS WEEK (Oct. 23-31, 2004)

SUN. - Pondarosa - Buffet, salad, chicken, Sierra Mist - FREE (parents took us out)
MON. - Arby's - Caeser Chicken Wrap (Low Carb), Fries, Water - FREE (parents...)
WED. - 2 pieces of Pizza - $2.00
THURS. - 2 pieces of Pizza - FREE
SAT. - Best Burger - Bacon Cheeseburger, fries, Mt. Dew - $15.00 (total for family)

TOTAL: $17.00

NOTE: I ate a lot of salad this week... trying to eat better!!!

1 comment:

j andrew taylor said...

I've got that on my Netflix queue. I'm thinking of bumping it up to the top but I want to wait until the Monopoly promotion is done with at McD's.