Tuesday, May 31, 2005

dreams I've had over the last four days...

one. [FRI. NIGHT/SAT. MORN.]
I had borrowed my dad's truck. It's a Ford Ranger 4x4. I took it to the library, only the library had moved itself next to a sports bar off of US-62. My wallet and cell phone were in the truck. After coming out of the library, the truck was missing. I went to the bar next door and ran into an old high school friend, John Butler. The truck was stolen and I was screwed. He said that there had been a string of car thefts in the area.

two. [SAT. NIGHT/SUN. MORN.]
I was on the Apprentice and I was making it pretty far. While participating in the reality show, I realized that I didn't really want to leave my job as a Youth Director, so I tried to lose on purpose. Only Donald Trump pulled a fast one, and during one board room meeting, after which I had remained totally silent, with hopes of losing), Trump looked at me and said "You're Hired!"

The rest of the dream was spent thinking of how I was going to spend all of the money I had won from the Apprentice. I remember deciding to buy a $400,000 house on Lake Erie, @ Lakeside.

three. [SUN. NIGHT/MON. MORN.]
{proof that you should write down one's dreams immediately upon awakening in the morning... I seem to have forgotten Sunday night's dream. But I know it was vivid. It's just not vivid now. If I remember, I will respond in kind, as I know you, the reader, wait with baited breath for my dream.}


four. [MON. NIGHT/TUES. MORN.]
I went to an Arena Football game with some guys that I'm not even friends with, but knew in Junior High. At the game, I ran into some old family friends, and they invited me up to their private box. There was a lot of food and plush chairs. I said "in your face" to the guys who weren't really my friends.

If anyone wishes to interpret my dreams, please do so.

No comments: