inspired by Robert
10. their have been three different versions of Sprite Remix. Tropical, Berry Clear & Aruba Jam. all three have since been discontinued with no explanation.
9. The Super Bowl got it's name when the daughter of Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt was playing with a 'super ball' - thus inspring the name. the first 'Super Bowl' to use Super Bowl in it's title was Super Bowl III.
8. Brian Wilson was obsessed with creating the 'new sound' and viewed The Beach Boys 'Pet Sounds' as a response to the Beatles 'Rubber Soul'. the never released Beach Boys album 'Smile' was the new sound. the project was shelved by Wilson after the trouble 'selling' Smile to bandmates and their record label and after The Beatles released Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - realizing that the Beatles has trumped his ideas.
7. Coca Cola was originally green.
6. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.
Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne, and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
5. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs
in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front
leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in
battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
4. Johnny Cash wrote the song Walk the Line to his first wife - as a means of saying he would be true to her while on the road. Ironnically - the movie Walk the Line is largely about Cash and June Carter's deep connection leading up to their marriage.
3. Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
2. Jack Bauer is immortal.
1. In Scotland, a new game was invented. It was entitled Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.... and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.
bonus: It is impossible to lick your elbow. go ahead and try!
enjoy more little known facts.