9. the DVR is the second greatest invention, thus far.
8. nothing can bring more joy to a dad that the smile of his children.
7. i almost constantly have music playing while i work.
6. Google, Wikipedia and Merriam-Webster are the web-sites i use most for doing research. Blingo is another cool search engine that supposedly awards prizes to searchers. oh, i almost forgot - IMDB is great for searching to find out who played who in any given movie or tv show.
5. Alternative worship in the local church is a must for the 21st century. The church needs to be shaken up a bit - revitalized... refreshed... energized... and enlightened to alternative means of worshipping God and alternative measures of bringing people closer to God through worship.
4. Napoleon Dynamite is not the greatest or funniest movie ever - but every time i see that it's on HBO - i can't help but watch.
3. if i had more time in a day i would probably like to spend it reading a book. i don't read many books, but i have set that as a goal for this year. if i had more time then i would have no excuse. by the way - i am 3/4ths of the way through Friday Night Lights.
2. my wife is hot. i think she gets more beautiful with each passing day. i am continually amazed at how lucky i am to have her. i mean my wife is hot and that is awesome!
1. there is nothing better than seeing another person begin anew a relationship with Jesus. last night - at our church revival services this 75 year old man came up and accepted Christ into his heart. it was so cool to see this elderly gentleman take that step of faith. it's never too late. Jesus remains the bridge for man from death to life. all one has to do is this:
A. Admit that you are a sinner in need of God.
B. Believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again for your sins.
C. Confess Jesus Christ as Lord of your life.
yeah - it might be a little cheesy that i got all Jesus-y on my blog - but you know what - it needs to be said.
word. Jesus is way cool.