THE TEN: spring observations
10. Spring in Ohio circa 2006 looks just like winter in Ohio circa 2006.
9. It hasn't stopped snowing, nor has it started... Most of our snow came in the Fall.
8. It's spring. Can we stop talking about Iraq yet?
7. I'm in last place in my NCAA tournament pool. My wife is in first.
6. I should probably set some goals for the spring.
5. goal #1: no more visits to StatCare or the ER or the doctors office until November for me and my family. In the past three months the following has happened:
- StatCare visits: 3 (Micah & Addison - ear infection/congestion; jen - tonsillitis; Tim: allergies)
- Doctors visits: 4 (Micah had another ear infection, Addison had bronchitis [2 visits], Tim got treated for allergies)
- ER visits: 1 (Addison had to get an x-ray of her chest - they thought it was pneumonia)
3. It's time to get in shape. I need to start going on walks, doing push ups and/or sit ups.
2. Relaxation and spring should go hand in hand.
1. Spring is a sign of new life. New life is a blessing. It's time that I start to cherish my life and all that God has blessed me with. Having fun is not an option, it is a must.
you've been great. Enjoy Veer.