Wednesday, November 30, 2005

get your law & order fix

is it just me or is Law & Order on every channel on TV? my in-laws and my parents all enjoy the show(s). so last week we were on holiday (that's what the British call 'Vacation') up at Jen's parents house. they watched the show so we watched the show. we returned home for Thanksgiving on Wed. night. my parents watch the show, so we watched the show. throughout the entire week, i think i watched more Law & Order episodes (the original, SVU & CU) than i have EVER!

between TNT, USA, A&E, & NBC you can watch your fill of L&O every day.

so i Sunday night, i was about to go to bed. i had a meeting early Monday morning... i had planned on going to bed early. I went upstairs and planned on flipping channels before falling asleep. It was 10 PM. I ended up watching 3 episodes of SVU back to back before falling asleep around 1AM. now i am a L&O junkie.

great. one more show that i watch...


(i do enjoy the television)

1 comment:

Jen said...

does that mean you are getting old?