Monday, October 02, 2006

THE 10: reasons why i haven't blogged but 4 times in last 2 months


10. the blogging portion in my frontal loab is on hiatus.
9. i joined the Y and took up running.
8. i rented Season One of Grey's Anatomy and my wife and i were hooked - leading to a 10 day span of nothing but Grey's (season one + season 2 = 36 episodes) just in time for the season premiere of season 3.
7. i'm Lost.
6. my wife made an apple pie.
5. i decided to have a mid-life crisis for the sole purpose of justifying a purchase of a Hummer H3 (because i saw one in the mall). said mid-life crisis gave way to a weekend binge on nothing but Subway leading to my future disdain for Jarrod. He's a liar... no one can eat Subway for every meal. this has nothing to do with blogging. i am grasping at straws.
4. there is a new sheriff in town and his name is El Polio Loco.
3. the calendar on my desk still says August 28th?
2. i got nothin'
1. contemplation has temporarily escaped me... i am striving to retrieve it... stay tuned.

enjoy hair..

No comments: